How To Wear A Blazer Many Ways & Are You Using It To Its Full Potential? A blazer is a type of jacket reminiscent of a suit jacket, but it is cut more casually and is more versatile. Blazers are something that you wear more than once, so they can be the most important item of clothing in a women’s closet.
Altogether, Blazers aren’t just meant for the office anymore, as they can easily be worn for any occasion, from brunch to date night.
Blazers can also be worn all year round. In the winter, you would want to wear a blazer that is winter-ready with heavier material, and in the warmer months, a blazer that is made from a lightweight material can be worn to create a more relaxing and laid-back vibe. There are so many different styles and colors of blazers, so have fun as you pair them with your favorite outfits!
A blazer can add a new look to your outfit and bring it to life! Regarding fashion, I have no limits, so why should you? Here are some helpful tips:
- Go simple with jeans or shorts and a T-shirt.
- Add a scarf for extra warmth in the winter.
- Wear with a crop top.
- Throw a blazer on over a dress.
- Pair a blazer with sweats or joggers.
- Layer one over wide-leg pants.
- Wear a blazer as a jacket.
- Go with a traditional plaid blazer.
- Be playful with an oversized blazer over a bra-top.
- Grab a great faux leather blazer that instantly adds style to any outfit.
- Wear a colorful blazer with bold prints underneath. Make dressing fun!
- Use a blazer to dress up biker shorts.
- Find a relaxed fit suit and wear them together or separately with sneakers or heels.
- For you 9-5 people, you can wear a blazer over a blouse and pencil skirt or slim work trousers with heels.
Come on let me see what you got 😊